TOSHIBA Equium battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOSHIBA Equium battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ASUS G73JW-ROG Mobile computer Review.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

ASUS G73JW-ROG Mobile computer Review. Empty
PostSubject: ASUS G73JW-ROG Mobile computer Review.   ASUS G73JW-ROG Mobile computer Review. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:21 pm

If you're a gamer buying decent notebook, the ASUS G73JW-ROG is something to examine. As I write the following, the current price with this laptop was $2269. 00. In spite of this, the website at the base of this review should provide the current ASUS G73JW-ROG price tag so be sure to drop by. That said, let's go over the product specs and target demographics of your ASUS notebook. ASUS G73JW-ROG ReviewThe G73JW will be marketed by ASUS Computer International Direct and possesses been sold through The amazon marketplace since November 4, 2010. Judging through the features of this ASUS pc, it appears that this specific notebook is assembled together with the hardcore gamer in your thoughts. For starters, by supplying 16 GB of reminiscence, ASUS Computer International Direct has ensured that this hardcore gamer has enough memory to perform whatever it is almost gamer does! As far as i can tell, 16 GB of memory must be plenty to perform magnificently. In addition to a 16 GB of RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY, the G73JWROG also incorporates a 1000 GB harddrive. To the everyday gamer, this typically provides enough disk storage area. Whether you are your hardcore gamer which wants space for Adobe written documents, Excel spreadsheets, and such or are an audiophile who aspires space for MP3s, the drive inside ASUS G73JWROG should be enough. At the end of your day, I think that the 1000 GB hard-drive truly adds true value to your ASUS G73JW. For gamers who appreciate a terrific picture, ASUS Computer Global Direct has included your 17. 3 inch keep an eye on. The display on a ASUS G73JW creates your bright picture that's simple to operate. So, whether you're a gamer or possibly a student, the 17. 3 inch display will make you happy. Good looks of many ASUS assessments, I am convinced lots of users are happy. Coming from a pure power angle, the ASUS G73JW gets its processing power through the Intel Core i7. Jogging at 1. 73 GHz, the brains in the ASUS G73JWROG are powerful enough for your main audience of the laptop: the hardcore gamer. If you're a game addict, the CPU power of this notebook need to be more than enough for your requirements. The positive ASUS G73JW-ROG reviews which I've checked out generally support this at the same time. Why People Buy Them * Durable * Obvious Picture * Great Performance * All to easy to SetupASUS G73JW-ROG Specs * COMPUTER Manufacturer: Intel * PROCESSOR Speed (GHz): 1. 73 * PROCESSOR Type: Intel Core i7 * Exhibit Size (Inches): 17. 3 * Visuals Memory (MB): 1536 * Hard drive Size (GB): 1000 * Main system: Windows 7 Home Premium * System Memory (GB): 16ASUS G73JW-ROG SummaryOverall, the ASUS G73JW-ROG offers sufficient horsepower for the majority of hardcore gamers.
Back to top Go down
https://toshiba-equium.forumotion.com

ASUS G73JW-ROG Mobile computer Review.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TOSHIBA Equium battery :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: